Saturday 22 February 2014

Kerrang Tour Southampton Guildhall 2014

 

Limp Bizkit, Crossfaith & Nekrogoblikon

 
I was lucky enough to bag a press pass for this years Kerrang tour (kindness of SJM concerts and www.safeconcerts.com) featuring Limp Bizkit and friends.
 
And what a great gig it was and totally sold out. It's the first time I have photographed at Southampton's Guildhall and I love the set up they have there, mainly the low stage which lets you shoot a really good head on image. It turned out to be a bit nostalgic too as its where I had my graduation many moons ago ...sigh..
 
I love shooting metal bands as there's so much energy and sheer dedication to the performances the bands put in and tonight was no exception.
 
Sadly I missed Baby Godzilla but Nekrogoblikon were awesome. what's not to like? sheer power with a dancing goblin..Sorted!
 
They were followed by Crossfaith who were equally superb and brilliant to photograph and then Limp Bizkit who put on a blinder.
 
The lighting was a lot better than I expected and its great to have bands play up to the camera. Tonight we were spoilt.
 
loads of images from the night can be found here on the safeconcerts website http://www.safeconcerts.com/photos/artist-photos.asp
 
for now here's a few from the night
 
Rock on!
 
Seb X
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment