Saturday 16 November 2013

Chase & Status/Moko/Netski/Pusha T BIC

 

Chase & Status/Moko/Netski/Pusha T BIC 

Another great night at Bournemouth's BIC to photograph Chase and status for www.safeconcerts.com
A totally huge crowd came together to catch the 4 acts kicking off with Moko, who I have to say was awesome. This is the first time I have photographed Chaise & Status, and I was warned before hand that the light was real bad to photograph in, and blimey they weren't kidding. talk about pushing your ISO to its limits. I thought my camera was going to keel over, Dark foregrounds with red and green (in your face) led lights coming at you like a starving Buzzard really doesn't help.

saying that, the silhouettes were pretty cool and the support bands were lit slightly better. but it was still an ace night with all 4 acts nailing it to the wall.


Seb X



No comments:

Post a Comment