Sunday 24 November 2013

Stereophonics BIC Nov 2013


Stereophonics 

I was well stoked to get to photograph The Stereophonics the other night for www.safeconcerts.com.

The last time I saw these guys was more years ago than I care to remember, In fact I'm pretty sure I paid under £1 to see them in Sheffield in the mid 90s. so it was great to see their new show at the BIC.

I have to mention that their crew and security were really friendly and It was also great to hook up with one of their truck drivers who was taking a few shots in the pit. (cheers for the coffee dude).

An awesome show to a packed out venue. A bit of a nightmare to photograph due to lots of back lighting and what I like to call The Red Light of DOOM.but a great night.


here's a few composites

Seb X





No comments:

Post a Comment