Thursday 24 April 2014

Gary Barlow Tour 2014


Gary Barlow & Eliza Doolittle Bournemouth BIC.

I have always had a great respect for Gary Barlow, one of the most famous musicians in the world with oodles of hits yet still manages to remain a down to earth guy, so I was really looking forward to covering the last night of his "Since I saw you last" tour at Bournemouth BIC for www.safeconcerts.com

The tour had been a sell out and this gig was no exception. A full sell out with 3 rows of VIP seats covering where the pit usually is. So for today's gig its a soundboard shoot. For those who don't know what that means, basically you shoot from the mixing desk at the back of the venue. this is usually a bit of a pain but the lighting was that good that it wasn't a problem.

First up was Eliza Doolittle, entering the stage in a blue light and looking totally stunning. running through a great set of her popular songs and the crowd loving every bit of it. she was great to photograph and even though I was at the back of the room I managed to get a few nice images.

After a short interval Gary Barlow emerges from a lazer covered stage and bangs straight into Since I saw you last ... All I can say is WOW... What a show .. in fact I was totally speechless to how amazing he is live. note perfect and oozing confidence I now realise why this guy is so famous. hats off to him and 10 out of 10 for an awesome show. 

Top man Mr Barlow I have been enlightened :)

full set of Images from the night can be found here..


Seb X











No comments:

Post a Comment